Weekly Wire – May 29
POMED’s Weekly Wire for May 29 is now available. This week’s edition includes the following highlights:
- Legislation - The Senate Appropriations Committee Passed the FY13 State and Foreign Operations Bill
- Committee Hearings - The Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on State and Foreign Operations held a markup hearing of the FY13 funding bill
- From Washington - U.S. Pledges Additional Financial Support for Tunisia Transition
- From the Middle East - Morsi and Shafiq Emerge as Egypt’s Presidential Frontrunners after Elections
- In Case You Missed It - Woodrow Wilson Center hosted “Obama and the Middle East: The End of America’s Moment”
To view the fully Weekly Wire, click here.