Weekly Wire – April 9
POMED’s Weekly Wire for April 9 is now available.
This week’s edition includes the following top stories:
- Legislation – There was no relevant legislation introduced this week
- Committee Hearings – There were no relevant committee hearings this week
- From Washington – Officials debated the strength of Assad’s regime and his adherence to the April 10 deadline to withdraw security forces
- From the Middle East – Human rights activist Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja’s health enters a critical phase after a two-month hunger strike
- In Case You Missed It – Georgetown University hosted a delegation from Egypt’s Freedom and Justice Party
To view the full Weekly Wire, click here.