Weekly Wire – April 30
POMED’s Weekly Wire for April 30 is now available. In this week’s edition, we cover the following highlights:
- Legislation – The Senate Foreign Relations Committee amended and passed a bill calling for support to the Syrian opposition
- Committee Hearings – The House Foreign Affairs Committee held a hearing on Syria
- From Washington – President Obama created the Atrocities Prevention Board
- From the Middle East – Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja’s whereabouts remain unknown as his appeals trial was postponed
- In Case You Missed It – The Woodrow Wilson Center held an event on Tunisia’s Islamists
To view the full Weekly Wire, click here.