Weekly Wire – March 5
POMED’s Weekly Wire for March 5 is now available.
This week’s edition includes the following highlights:
- Legislation - Senator Hoeven introduced legislation calling for free and fair elections in Iran
- Committee Hearings - Hillary Clinton testified in Congress on the State and Foreign Operations Budget, as Ambassador to Syria Robert Ford testified in the Senate
- From Washington - Officials call for an immediate cease-fire in Syria
- From the Middle East - Egypt lifts the travel ban on foreign NGO workers, allowing them to return to their home countries
- In Case You Missed It - POMED examined the status of Tunisia since elections
To view the full Weekly Wire, click here.