Weekly Wire – March 12
POMED’s Weekly Wire for March 12 is now available.
This week’s edition includes coverage of the following highlights:
- Legislation – The House Foreign Affairs Committee approved the Syrian Freedom Support Act
- Committee Hearings – The Senate Armed Services Committee heard testimony from Defense officials on the Syrian crisis
- From Washington – Senator John McCain urges military action in Syria
- From the Middle East – Anger erupts in Egypt at decision to lift travel ban on NGO workers
- In Case You Missed It – The International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) held a panel to discuss Yemen’s next steps post-elections
To view the full Weekly Wire, click here.